- You dream about leaving your boring job, changing the direction of your life and creating yourself an amazing brand, design services or product line that sells globally?
- You have no clue how to get started and get your brand the attention it needs and deserves?
- You want to crush the competition for good and make your audience love you and your designs?
- You don’t want to waste tons of money on creating products that will not sell?
- You want to market your product and services globally through social media but feel slightly confused by all of it?
Does any of these apply to you?
How about doing things smarter?
- Creating a successful global brand is easier than ever, thanks to the World Wide Web and all the possibilities it brings!
- You don’t need a PR company to create buzz in media – in fact, the journalists, bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers, and alike are dying to know about your brand, services, and products
- Building a professional website and social media presence is totally doable without being a tech wizard or spending hours in social media
- Testing your ideas before you get into production is the key to a successful product business
3 Things PRO Brands Do Differently &
Why People Fall in Love With Them
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”They Create Concepts Rather than Logos & Fonts”]This is probably the most common misconception about brands – that the logo equals the brand. Put simply, your brand is what other people think when they see you, your brand name or your products carrying the brand name. Your job as a brand owner is to create a full concept around your offering, including the essence, the positioning, the style, the way of communicating, the channels for reaching out, your unique message. It is the one thing that differentiates your offering from that of your competitors. Your logo or brand name is not the brand. It’s the other people’s perception of you, your name, and your products that make your brand. You can outsource the creation of graphics and copy, but you cannot outsource the creation of your brand essence.[/icon_feature]
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”They Inject Their (insert adjective) Personality into Their Brands”]Regardless of your intention is to build a personal brand or a corporate brand, your personality will and should shine through. Most successful brands adapt their founders/leaders personality and style, and it comes through in all communication with their audience. People are interested in how the brand is built, who is behind the brand so be sure to allow them to join the journey. Remember, the only aspect of your brand that cannot be copied is your uniqueness! Gone are the days of faceless brands, people want to connect with people and in order to successfully sell your products – you need to make your customers fall in love with you![/icon_feature]
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”They Associate Their Brand with Other Successful Brands”]Pro brand builders know the value of piggy bagging on other brands’ or individuals’ success. Likewise, they understand what associations are not good for their brand. You need to find your people who you want to work with, the influencers who you can build beneficial co-operations and the other brands that add value to your brand.[/icon_feature]