- You are a service provider (interior designer/stylist/blogger/beauty specialist..) with a hot brand OR you have done your brand building work and you want to add signature products to your offering?
- You are looking to manufacture your goods overseas but have no clue how to go about it?
- You are confused about global logistics and want to learn how to get your products home safely and cost-effectively?
Does any of these apply to you?
How about going PRO with your manufacturing?
- Manufacturing overseas is easier than ever!
- Finding and communicating with your suppliers is fast and easy even if they are located in different parts of the world
- Creating foolproof specifications and receiving samples is a great way to ensure your future products will have the quality you wish for
- The global freight companies offer great service and affordable prices for you to ship your goods from A to B
Get Started with Your Signature Line with These Easy Steps
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”Look for Manufacturers Online”]This is the easiest way to find manufacturers! Sign up for Alibaba.com and start looking for manufacturers. Most large companies are represented on Alibaba and don’t worry if someone says this is not a secure and a good way to find manufacturers because they are wrong and probably don’t want the competition… Go and check out yourself![/icon_feature]
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”Visit Trade Fairs to Find Great Partners”]The international trade fairs are still the best way to find your future manufacturing partners. Find out where your industry meets, print some business cards (yes, you still need them!), and schedule your trip. Prepare for the fair by planning and contacting the exhibitors you want to meet. And bring your comfy shoes along, these fairs are not for high heels.[/icon_feature]
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”Plan Your Production Cycle in Advance”]Once you’ve found some partners you want to work with, make sure you have enough time for the whole production cycle. That includes agreements, specifications and line sheets, samples, all logistics (there is plenty of that), corrections, bulk production and so on. You also need to plan the PR, product launch, photoshoots, catalogs, marketing, pricing and deliveries to your customers.[/icon_feature]