- You have tried all kinds of marketing strategies but nothing seems to work?
- You are just starting out with your design business and have really no clue how to market your business?
- You have a good following online but they don’t convert into paying customers?
- You want to reach out to new markets and build a strong brand online?
- You don’t want to spend all your time on social media but still be able to get customers?
Are you keeping up?
- The online marketing landscape is an ever-changing field where the things you just learned are getting old the next minute. In order to keep up with the development, you need to understand how to best utilize the technology available today.
- Most people are fixated with a number of followers but have no strategy to turn the followers into paying customers. It doesn’t really matter how many followers you have if your profit is a zero.
- Did you know that it takes 7-17 times a potential customer needs to be exposed to your brand before she or he makes the buying decision?
- Most business owners leave too much money on the table by not utilizing the fantastic options for targeting and re-targeting their web page visitors. There are some easy-to-implement tweaks that anyone can do to super boost the sales!
But still, digital marketing and social media are
the best ways to market and grow your business. Period.
Let's just do it smarter, ok?
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”Strategy first”]Make sure you have a strategy in place! By this I mean you have your brand figured out (see here for some help!), you know what your objectives are, who you serve, you have a system to convert your followers into customers and you are clear about your offering. You might not have anything to sell yet, but then, your objective should be to capture and nurture as many potential customers as possible.[/icon_feature]
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”Have a great landing spot”]By that, I mean a website or any other place where you can send your fans. Have a great website ready for your potential customers! In design business particularly, you need to have a great looking website, even if it’s a simple one. You actually don’t have to waste a lot of money to create a beautiful website to show off your portfolio, style, brand, products and contact details. If your website is outdated, you can be sure our potential customers might feel the same way about your services… make sure your online showroom looks as amazing as the results you provide![/icon_feature]
[icon_feature icon_position=”left” icon=”hb-moon-trophy-2″ title=”The loops and relevancy”]If you don’t know how to capture the potential clients that approach you and your website, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table! It’s important you build a system that can track your visitors and allow you to reconnect with them after they have left your website. In this ways, you build relevancy by appearing at the right time and the right place for the right people. Make sure you have installed tracking systems on your website and that you have a smart follow-up system in place to find and warm up your new and old leads.[/icon_feature]