I want to share the best secret to a design marketing strategy success; something that will make your business grow exponentially over the next 12 months. Curious to know what that is?
Unfortunately, it’s the least sassy part of marketing (because I do think a lot of marketing strategies and technology is quite sassy)…
First, let me ask you this:
- Do you REALLY want better results next year?
- Are you REALLY willing to invest time and money in your business?
If YES, then let’s talk about the most important design marketing strategy. Regardless of what you do, here’s the secret:
- if you’re looking to lose a few kilos, you need to eat right and move your butt every day
- if you’re looking to have a beautiful, smooth skin; you need to go through your beauty ritual every day
Now I know you know where we are going…
If you want to build a successful business, you need to do marketing every day.
Errry. Damn. Day.
Make it a priority to work on marketing every day. You don’t have to spend a lot of time on the specific activities, but the key is to do it continuously every day.
Here are some great tips to make it as efficiently as possible. Every week…
- Carve out 60 minutes of your week to write a blog post that demonstrates your expertise.
- Use the tools available to create 5 images to go with your blog post. I use this tool.
- remember to add your website address to the image
- name the image with a description (think about how you want people to find you through Google)
- pick 5 quotes from your blog post and add one to each of the images
- Publish your blog post on the same day every week
- Create one newsletter a week where you summarize your latest blog post and share some additional information about your business and/or industry
- Every morning: post one image on the selected social media platforms
- link to the blog post when possible
- Every night post something about your day, products, works, designs, old blog posts to all your social media platforms
- Every night spend 20 minutes to connect and chat with your followers and people in your industry
See, not hard at all! It really doesn’t have to take more than a few hours a week to get your marketing game on.